Current Positions Available
Clark Pacific has a challenging and rewarding career awaiting you. As one of the leading design-build precast manufacturers in the United States, we have strong project and structural engineering teams as well as high-performing teams in production, field, IT, administration, HR, estimating/sales and marketing. Being a part of Clark Pacific is a great move at any point in your career. Join us as we help owners/developers, architects, and builders create high-quality projects and new additions to the vibrant urban landscape of California and the Western US.
WANT TO JOIN THE CLARK PACIFIC TEAM?
Interested applicants may email their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also send your resume to:
attn: HR Department
1980 South River Road
West Sacramento, CA 95691
Clark Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JOB CAPTAIN- WEST SACRAMENTO PLANT
Clark Pacific is looking to fill a full/time Job Captain role within its West Sacramento Plant:
- Manage aspects of client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination.
- Participate with client relationships and team communication
- Resolve technical and design issues
- Maintain the project manual and specifications
- Process submittals/substitution requests during construction and address RFIs
- Interface with Authorities Having Jurisdiction during the permitting and construction phases of the project
- 5 plus years of related experience, including recent experience parking structures, hospitality, commercial, industrial
- Revit proficiency is required
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Ability to understand how buildings are constructed and to create technical documents that succinctly describe the work to be done
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Professional degree in Architecture required
Please send resume along with references to Brent Perkins at email@example.com
programmers- WEST SACRAMENTO PLANT
Clark Pacific is currently looking for well-qualified Programmers to join its team of professionals in the West Sacramento Location.
Experience Desired (at least a number of these in order of importance):
- Visual Studio (VB.net) experience - strong programming skills a must
- Microsoft SQL Server exposure – basic query language understanding
- Crystal Reports experience
- Microsoft SQL Server SSRS knowledge
- Mobile Device Programming
- Microsoft Office general proficiency (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project)
- A strong desire to learn Company programming standards and work collaboratively with programming team
- A strong desire and ability to research new approaches and technologies
Experience Pluses (any one or more of these):
- AutoCad Experience (or similar 2D drafting knowledge)
- BIM Software (Tekla, Revit, StructureWorks, Inventor, Rhino, or similar)
- CNC/PLC Programming/Hardware knowledge (3 axis systems)
- Accounting Background (Viewpoint or similar)
- Basic Scheduling Knowledge (Project, P6, PieceTracker, or similar)
- Document Management (Prolog, Viewpoint, M-Files, or similar)
JD PURCHASING AGENT- WEST SACRAMENTO PLANT
Clark Pacific is currently looking for a well-qualified Purchasing Agent to joins its team of professionals in the West Sacramento Location.
The Purchasing Agents ensure that a company has the goods and materials it needs to operate successfully. The Purchasing Agent will be responsible for buying products and services, such as raw materials, tools, parts, supplies and finished products. The Purchasing Agent must do extensive research to find the best possible deals, in order to not waste a company's money on operating costs. The Purchasing Agent working in this field must stay up-to-date on price and market trends and make sure to get the best quality products, while keeping an eye on the bottom line. The Purchasing Agent will work closely with several departments within company, such as, Engineers, Accounting, Human Resources and Plant Management
1. 5 Years within a purchasing role preferably in an engineering, construction or industrial environment
2. Advanced skills in MS Office Suite and be able to produce advanced spreadsheets
3. Be able to conduct in-depth internet research to provide the best possible for the company
4. Be able to thoroughly read and understand contracts
5. Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
Interested candidates please send in a resume along with references to Brent Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Integration Program Assistant - Irwindale PLant
Clark Pacific is looking for an Integration Program Assistant to work in our Operations and Information Technology Departments. The Integration Program Assistant will be supporting the program migration, extension and development of the cross process data integration for our Irwindale plant. Candidate must have 6 months programming experience in SQL, VBA, VB.Net, C#, HTML, and XML programming. Candidates currently enrolled in or hold a degree in Computer Science or other related fields are preferred. Crystal Reports and MS Office experience required. The Integration Program Assistant will report to the Senior Integration Manager.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
project Engineer (Sacramento)
The project engineer facilitates the successful design, fabrication, and installation of structural and architectural precast building systems. He/She Applies engineering, project management, and communication skills while working as a team member to assure “cradle to grave" execution of assigned projects while ensuring a safe working environment via observation, enforcing company safety procedures, and by exercising sound engineering judgment in design and construction of projects.