Current Positions Available
Clark Pacific has a challenging and rewarding career awaiting you. As one of the leading design-build precast manufacturers in the United States, we have strong project and structural engineering teams as well as high-performing teams in production, field, IT, administration, HR, estimating/sales and marketing. Being a part of Clark Pacific is a great move at any point in your career. Join us as we help owners/developers, architects, and builders create high-quality projects and new additions to the vibrant urban landscape of California and the Western US.
WANT TO JOIN THE CLARK PACIFIC TEAM?
Interested applicants may email their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also send your resume to:
attn: HR Department
1980 South River Road
West Sacramento, CA 95691
Clark Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GENERAL CONTRACTING PROJECT ENGINEER (SACRAMENTO)
Clark Pacific is seeking a Project Engineer to fill a role within are West Sacramento Location. On a daily basis you will be responsible for the coordination between Clark Pacific employees, owners, subcontractors, architects, and engineers. This position is the initial step in developing an employee’s managerial and communication skills. Position will likely require travel and overnight stays on the job site.
- General Contract and Subcontract administration
- Monitor and document jobsite safety and accident prevention
- Construction Scheduling
- Material & Equipment – procurement and expediting
- Mechanical, electrical and piping systems coordination
- Shop drawing and submittal review and coordination
- Project cost review, reporting, updating and accounting
- Review of subcontractor applications for payment
- Participation in and documentation of project coordination meetings
- Supervision and coordination of subcontractors’ field installations
- Review and negotiate change proposal pricing from subcontractors
- Prepare change proposal pricing for self-performed work
- Change order documentation and associated cost reporting and maintenance
- Research and suggest options on construction means, methods and equipment
- Maintenance of As-Built plans
- Quality control
- Project Closeout
- Implement all applicable Safety Programs and EEO/Affirmative Action Programs on the Project.
1. Kind and length of experience:
- 2 to 5 years of experience
2. Specialized Knowledge:
- Ability to travel throughout Northern and Southern California as project needs dictate
- Construction internship or other related construction work experience required
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- Must be Geographically mobile and able to relocate within a region
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment
3. Minimum Knowledge/education/certification/license requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering related field required
4. Physical Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills required
- Solid time-management skills
- Must be able to work in plant and office environments
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
5. Environmental Factors (e.g., ability to work in extreme heat/cold, ability to work at heights over 15 feet, ability to work 3rd shift, travel, ability to work weekends/on-call).
- Work at a computer for extended lengths of time.
- Walk over rough and uneven terrain
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER (SACRAMENTO)
Direct and manage computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, programs and schedules for business and finance data processing, computer services, network communications, and management information services to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Strong governance of company IT infrastructure
- Ensure business alignment
- Develop and utilize KPI’s to manage
- Improve operational efficiency
- Deliver a positive user experience through enhanced service performance
- Maintain budgets
- Develop and evaluate IT personnel
- Strategic Planning
- Manage IT contracts.
- Direct and manage computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, programs, and schedules for business and finance data processing, computer services, network communications, and management information services to accomplish corporate goals and objectives.
- Direct the information and data integrity of the company and its business units.
- Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of the information technology needs of the company to ensure the computer capabilities are responsive to the needs of the company’s growth and objectives.
- Develop and establish operating policies and approaches for computing and information technology.
- Evaluate overall operations of computing and information technology functions and recommend enhancements.
- Advise senior management on strategic systems conversions and integrations in support of business goals and objectives.
- Prepare enterprise objectives and budgets to facilitate the orderly and efficient capture, storage, processing, and dissemination of information.
- Interact with company managers on internal and external operations that are impacted by the capture, storage, processing and dissemination of information.
- Review and approve major contracts for computing and information technology services and equipment.
- Ensure the security of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Responsible for the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
- Identify emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the company.
- Assess new computing technologies to determine potential value for the company.
- Oversee ongoing improvements and the feasibility of system enhancements.
- Establish company infrastructure to support and guide individual divisions/departments/sites in computing and information technology efforts.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
Other duties as assigned.
- On-time, cost effective deliverables
- Completion of a Masters Degree in information technology or computer science and ten years of experience in a senior-level information technology position.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of information technology computer systems and software and the ability to manage the entire spectrum of information technology operations.
- Experience with implementation of information technology integrations in a large division/company.
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Organization Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management
- Customer/Client Focus
- Strategic Thinking
PROJECT ENGINEER (SACRAMENTO/FONTANA)
The project engineer facilitates the successful design, fabrication, and installation of structural and architectural precast building systems. He/She Applies engineering, project management, and communication skills while working as a team member to assure “cradle to grave" execution of assigned projects while ensuring a safe working environment via observation, enforcing company safety procedures, and by exercising sound engineering judgment in design and construction of projects.