Glass & Glazing
Single Point of Contact
Integrating windows into our prefabricated lightweight or structural panel systems reduces risk, allowing for a single point of contact for the building envelope. We source the best solutions, products, and partners to meet project-specific needs.
The panel and the window system are engineered as a single solution. The design and detailing of the window connections are done as part of the exterior cladding package, so details are coordinated and included in one exterior enclosure submittal.
Take Advantage of Offsite Construction
All our facade systems can include windows which are preinstalled at the plant, further removing work offsite.
- Greater control over quality of window installation
- Installation performed at ground level in controlled conditions
- Window testing is performed in factory prior to arriving on site
- Factory-installed windows allow for faster enclosure schedules
- Number of trades on construction site is reduced
- Eliminates the need for material staging on site
- Panel openings are shipped to the site weather-tight, allowing other trades to start sooner
- Eliminates need for temporary enclosures at window openings
Photo simulates Halio Smart Glass tinted 75%
Halio® Smart Glass now integrated with Infinite Facade
An exciting option to our Infinite Facade system is the integration of smart tinting windows by Halio®. Halio Smart Glass is the industry’s most advanced, most naturally tinting glass. It takes your facade to a new level on energy performance and interior comfort by actively managing glare and heat gain.