Clark Composite Architectural Precast Panels (C-CAPP) is a durable, lightweight, low maintenance cladding system that installs quickly and offers designers a wide range of color, texture and detail choices.
C-CAPP is a hybrid product comprised of a 2.25” thick concrete skin that is mechanically attached to a sturdy steel frame. C-CAPP is an excellent choice for high-rise buildings, motels, hotels and office buildings.
- Can accommodate ½” deep reveals, small bullnoses and returns
- Projects can use a combination of CCAPP and GFRC or APC
- Continuous insulation
- Significant energy savings
- Appropriate for all climates and seismic zones
- Unlimited colors and textures available
- Low maintenance
Because there is no scaffolding required, installation of the panels are quick, reducing time in the field. C-CAPP is a durable and weather-tight concrete cladding system that is competitively priced and affords designers a high-quality alternative to EIFS systems, stucco and masonry.