PARC is a Pre-Engineered,
Single-Source Parking Structure Solution
What is Clark PARC?
Clark PARC is:
- Parking delivered as a product.
- Single source responsibility delivers for
owners a high-quality parking structure
at the lowest possible cost and in the
shortest amount of time.
- Complete pre-design based on
standards, standard products & best
- Ready to manufacture + build
- Easily customized to accommodate
unique project-specific requirements
How does this Benefit the Owner?
- Single source responsibility
- “Factory Direct”
- Reduced risk
- Accelerated delivery process
- Pre-design significantly reduces time and effort
- Standard products, custom where it matters
- Supply chain control
- Early revenue opportunity
- Reduced design costs
- Overall 5-10% lower cost than competing systems
- Compressed construction schedules
- Standard 5-year warranty on structure
How We Are Different: Greater Controlled Costs Brings Greater Control
Through the design, manufacturing, self-perform and direct control of D/B trades, using the Clark PARC platform, we control more than 90% of all the associated costs in delivering the parking structure. This is how we can guarantee an early competitive price and delivery schedule.
Standard Scope of Work
- Complete design
- Foundations and retaining walls
- All structural framing
- Elevator and stairs
- Electrical / Lighting
- Fire protection
- Factory production
- Construction starting from
a prepared pad
Integrated/Optimized System Components
The solution delivers a combined system of structural components, both gravity and lateral load resisting assemblies. Our solution also incorporates a variety of colors, finishes and textures that are integrated into the prefabricated components for greater efficiency, durability, and lowered maintenance costs.
This chart, which compares the most common structural systems used for parking structures: Cast-in-Place, Hybrid System or Post & Beam and a prefabricated concrete solution such as Clark PARC, categorically shows the advantages of PARC from all important aspects of a project, such as risk, cost, speed of design and construction, quality, aesthetics and site/neighborhood impacts.
Clark PARC Base Model
Clark PARC Customized
Here we have incorporated a formliner to the exterior spandrel/crash rail and a glass curtainwall to the elevators, as well as architectural enhancements to the core.
Clark PARC Standard Finishes
Choose from one of our standard finishes or customize your own.
Standard Finishes Guide
We offer an unlimited array of standard colors, forms, and textures or a combination for our integrated building envelope systems. The Standard Finishes Guide shows you our standard finishes and cost range.
We can also customize a color, finish or form to meet project specific needs or aesthetics.
Getting Started with Clark PARC
We need 6 things from you:
- Site: Size, Shape, and Location
- Number of Parking Stalls
- Adjacent Structures and Boundaries
- Geotechnical Information
- Level of Architectural Finish
- Any Other Unique Requirements
- Preliminary Design, Schedule, & Budget
- GMP Within 4 Weeks